Re: [GENERAL] PG_VERSION Problem Running 6.5 but showing 6.4

От Herouth Maoz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PG_VERSION Problem Running 6.5 but showing 6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 18:28 +0200 on 19/10/1999, Bruce, Chris A (Chris)** CTR ** wrote:

> Is there
> some files that I missed when removing?  I removed the following
> /usr/local/pgsql/
> /usr/bin/postmaster/

If your postmaster was in /usr/bin, your initdb is probably there, too,
along with the rest of the postgres executables. You have to remove all of
them (from the old version, that is), as well as the old libraries.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.
http://telem.openu.ac.il/~herutma